Applies to Coffee Machines and Milk Frothers Only
- Your coffee machine comes with standard 1 Year Warranty from the date of purchase covering internal parts, labour and 2-way shipping (to-and-fro Coffeeza Service Centre in Goa). External spare parts are not covered under warranty and will be charged extra, along with the shipping cost.
- Exchanges: if any manufacturing defect is found in the first 14 days (from invoice date), then your product will be eligible for an instant replacement. However, we will ship the replacement only upon receiving the defective unit back. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Machine collection and re-shipping charges will be borne by us. Please contact Customer Care immediately if this is the case. Our technical support team will first need to understand the nature of the defect before arranging pickup using our courier partner.
- Customer is requested to maintain patience during the warranty process.
- Replacement is always given of the exact same model
- PLEASE RETAIN ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO AVOID DAMAGE DURING RETURN TRANSIT TO COFFEEZA SERVICE CENTRE —> Coffeeza India isn’t liable for return transit damage due to original packaging being missing.
- This Warranty includes complimentary email and phone technical support for its entire period of duration.
- To contact Coffeeza Technical Support team, please call 1800-123-5171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our timings are 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday (excluding holidays).
Inapplicability or invalidity of warranty
Please note that your warranty becomes inapplicable or invalid under these circumstances:
- Failure to use or maintain the product in accordance with Coffeeza’s User Manual and instructions.
- The product being connected to an unsuitable electricity supply.
- Accidental damage to or abuse or misuse of the product.
- Product modification except by Coffeeza.
- Dismantling of or interference with the product.
- Theft or attempted theft of the product.
- The use of incompatible coffee capsules
- The use of any other liquid (besides water) in the water tank
- The use of any other liquid (besides milk) in the milk container
- Commercial usage of the product
- Expiry of the warranty period of your machine.
- Serial number of the product scrawled or has been altered
- All damages, including but not restricted to damage caused by lightning, unusual voltage, catastrophic events or water can contribute to invalidate the warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to consumable products such as coffee capsules, unless there’s a defect in packaging and / or workmanship. In such cases it is advised to notify the customer support team immediately.
- It does not cover liability in respect of or replacement of plugs, cables or fuses.
- If customer dosen’t cooperate at the time of pickup of the machine under claim
- Transit damage due to improper packaging by customer
- This Warranty does not cover any other claims whatsoever, including, without limitation, any liability for incidental, indirect or consequential damage, nor does it cover any claims for conversion or modification or for the costs of repair carried out by any third party without the prior consent of Coffeeza. If replacement parts are fitted to the product this will not extend the period of Warranty.
- Milk frothing can be inconsistent due to milk quality, temperature and machine use as this is not a commercial frothing machine. One can however be assured of good quality froth for cappuccino/latte/cold froth always.
- *Coffeeza reserves the right, at any time, to modify the present warranty policy according to the Terms & Conditions.