How to make iced coffee with the Coffeeza Finero Next Machine
The Finero Next Espresso Machine is one of the best capsule coffee machines in the country. It is compact in size, has a nice sleek design and super easy to operate. The machine uses 20 Bars of pressurized hot water, to extract coffee with indulgent layers of crema on the top, just like a cafe. It can be paired with a milk frother to make a variety of milk-based coffee beverages. It’s just the perfect gadget for some who wants to brew an invigorating cup of coffee at home.
But what if you are in a mood to enjoy a nice glass of iced coffee? Is the Finero Next Machine an ideal choice then? Can you make good iced coffee with the Finero Next machine? The answer is yes, and you will learn how to do just that in this blog. Furthermore, we'll show you the easiest and tastiest ways to do it.
Easy Iced Coffee Recipe
Let’s begin with a simple iced coffee recipe that’s absolutely indulgent. Feel free to adjust it according to your taste. Remember the base of a good iced coffee is a nice strong, freshly brewed cup of espresso.
Important Fact - Do you know why your local cafe's iced coffee tastes so great? Because they use freshly brewed espresso from a coffee machine as the base. The Finero Next replicates that same process for you at home, so you can make an iced coffee just like the one you get at a cafe.
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Syrup (or your favorite syrup like hazelnut or caramel)
- 1 Coffeeza Forte Aluminium Coffee Capsule
- 6 Coffee Ice Cubes (this is the secret ingredient)
- 2 tbsp Milk (or coconut /almond milk)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
Our secret is using coffee ice cubes to prevent the iced coffee from becoming watered down. You can prepare ice cubes the night before or a few hours prior with a lungo shot of the Forte blend.
- To make the iced coffee, first you have to brew a shot of espresso using the Coffeeza Forte Blend in the Finero Next Machine and let it cool, it takes only 30 seconds to brew the shot.
- Next, in a tall glass, combine vanilla syrup, ice cubes and cold frothed milk. Stir until fully combined.
- Then, add the cooled espresso shot into the mixture and stir again. You can top it with whipped cream and some chocolate chips if you like. It's then time to relax and enjoy your iced coffee.
Now let's discuss all the important specifics of making iced coffee with the Finero Next machine. Don't worry, it's not difficult. With a little practice, you will be brewing fresh, flavourful iced coffees at home all year long.
1. Iced coffee tastes best when it is made from freshly brewed coffee, which is why the coffee capsules and machine format works. The capsules keep the aromas and flavours of the coffee grounds intact and the machine brews a rich shot. Make sure you choose the right Coffeeza capsule blend for your Iced Coffee. It is best to choose a blend with strong flavours and a darker roast. Take a look at our coffee capsule blends to learn more.
2. Use filtered or bottled water for the ice cubes, since tap water can have an undesirable impact on the taste of your coffee. An even better alternative is coffee ice cubes idea that we suggested in the recipe earlier, this hack ensures that the brew is strong.
3. Avoid brewing the espresso directly over ice, as the ice is going to start melting right away. It usually melts so quickly that it dilutes the flavour of your iced coffee. This is not ideal, so let the espresso cool and add it to the iced coffee mixture at the end.
So, there is it. We hope this blog helps you enjoy the amazing potential of the Finero Next Machine.