Classic Christmas Coffees
Traditional holiday coffees have a way of putting us in the Christmas spirit, which is why this December we launched special coffees inspired from classic Christmas treats. You can now brew magical coffee breaks with our limited-edition flavoured coffees, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread. These are curated with top grade Arabica beans and taste brilliant.
Gingerbread flavoured coffee capsules allow you to experience the warmth of freshly baked gingerbread in a coffee that’s spiced & sweet. This special blend of Arabica coffee is just the perfect winter treat.
With our Peppermint Mocha flavoured coffee capsules, you’ll love the delicious medley of sweet, minty and chocolaty notes in this Arabica blend that’s roasted to a nice medium-dark.
You can use these coffees to make holiday Lattes, Mochas and even Martini’s. Just brew them as a nice rich espresso and use it as a base to make these Christmas themed coffees.
- Brew 2 shots of Espresso
- Add hot frothed milk, stir and top the drink with milk foam
- Finish with garnish of your choice
For a Mocha
- Add cubes of chocolate in a glass
- Brew 2 shots of espresso
- Add hot frothed, top with milk foam
- Finish with cocoa powder and any other garnish of your choice
For an Espresso Martini
- In a shaker add espresso, vodka, coffee liquor, simple syrup, ice and shake well
- Rim the martini glass using, chocolate + crushed peppermint candies or caramel +cookie crumbs or simple syrup + brown sugar
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the glass
Make it boozy
Those who enjoy a little alcohol with coffee can make boozy coffees too. Baileys, rum, whiskey and gin work well with hot coffee, and you can add flavored liqueurs too. Remember to always drink responsibly and keep boozy Christmas coffees away from kids.
Christmas time is magical, and your coffee should capture that. With your Coffeeza machines and capsules, you can easily make interesting coffee recipes at home. Hoping that this blog will inspire you to try some new Christmas coffees during the holiday season.